FatNWackyRS end his post by leaving an easy, heartfelt message for Osborne when he is able to read it and thanks him for everything he's done for Runescape and warm best wishes for his time with Square Enix [Enlace externo eliminado para invitados]. "We love you, will miss you and would like to wish you the best of good fortunes throughout the exciting projects as a part of Square Enix," the Redditor wrote for the RS community.

Thanks to my 2006 diary which I've kept, I'm confident that I made my first step in Gielinor - RuneScape's settings - on the 29th of April that year. Younger Lottie wrote about how RuneScape seemed to be pretty great with its amazing map before going on a tirade about how she couldn't locate the last installment of Neon Genesis Evangelion on what I assume was a perfectly legal website. I'm wondering what she could have written if they had known RuneScape would be a regular fixture among her games library.

There were annotated notes on my string running money making plans , which were stapled on the page. In a nutshell, I spent many months stumbling across the fields of flax spinning wheel, flax field, and bank of Seers' Village to avoid monotony after which I successfully rewired my brain to enjoy having fun. The result was a year of learning my Construction skill - worth it.

It's interesting to consider the different ways I've played in throughout the years [Enlace externo eliminado para invitados], from tearing through boss runs to managing a role-playing clan to hours of skills to complete a specific achievement.